Tuesday 12 February 2013

Visit My Website!


It's been a busy couple of days, but yesterday we pushed the magic button and published a brand new website for the Lizzie Lenard online shop.

The first pattern in the shop is for the appliqué rose that I drew specially for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee Quilt, and I will post pictures of the rose tomorrow.

In the meantime, I thought you might like to see the banner that I stitched specially for the website header - the writing was done with the Singer 99K hand machine and the seams were done on the 15K treadle.  The rick rack was sewn on by hand, and the flowers were the little snapped off stems from the lovely big bunch that my husband bought for Christmas.

Is there such a thing as vintage website design?

2 comments:

  1. love the new header and the idea of vintage website design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mo!

    For me the flowers were the finishing touch. They just happened to be on the kitchen windowsill right next to where we were taking the photos. Perfect colour match.

    Love,
    Muv

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...