Sunday 1 September 2019

It's a Production Line


Having made six cardigans, somehow I couldn't help making a seventh.  This time I have been slightly caught out by the maths.  I have made the cardigan in three sizes so far, so I made this one in the next size up.  However, not only have I scaled up the size of the cardigan, but also the slight dip at the back of the neck has been exaggerated.  I know what I need to do to correct it.  It just means I shall have to knit another.  Not yet, though.  


As always, choosing the buttons was a great pleasure.  These pale aqua buttons are just the ticket.

4 comments:

  1. I bet your "error" is only noticeable to you. The sweater is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacqueline.

      I'm debating which would be quicker and easier - knitting another or drafting the adjustment on graph paper. Knowing my maths, the former.

      Delete
  2. Nice sweater. Almost tempts me away from socks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire! Let's see if you are tempted. The pattern is here..

      https://lizzielenard-vintagesewing.blogspot.com/p/knitting-pattern-for.html

      It's not quite finished yet, but it will be soon.

      I have heard that socks can be addictive. I've never got further than gazing at the yarn in the shops.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...