Saturday 22 November 2014

Hilary's Quilts on Show


Last week I had a trip out to the West Country Quilt Show, held in Bristol.  Very handy for me, but not for Hilary, who couldn't get there.  I went with my friend Jo, her mum and her gorgeous little niece, who is posing so nicely in front of Cosmic Split.

Three of Hilary's quilts were on show, and the great excitement on arriving was finding the rosette for Best Machine Quilting pinned next to her quilt Going Round the Bend.

Congratulations Hilary!

Hilary's quilting is truly superb, to be seen to be believed.  The Judges must have had a job deciding which of her three quilts should have the ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. I read about the show when I was in England a few weeks ago visiting my sister who took me to several quilt shops in her area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoyed your stay Chris, and were lucky with the weather!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...