Friday 10 January 2014

Finish Along 2014


The sewing room is a tip, and part of tidying up is working out what I should work on in the next few weeks to try and get some projects finished.  I need encouragement, so I am joining in with the Finish Along 2014 at The Littlest Thistle

This quilt top is lap size.  I made it nearly three years ago, piecing it on my Frister and Rossmann transverse shuttle, using up lots of old Laura Ashley scraps that I had been saving for about thirty years.  I needed to use a few other cottons from the cupboard, and only needed to buy one extra piece of fabric to make the colour scheme work better.



The deep rose pink was a handy little oddment in the bargains box at a sale I went to.  Just the shade I wanted!

It is not a big quilt.  Why can't I organise myself and just finish it?

There are two other projects I need to finish:-

The Free Motion Quilted Bedspread, which I have hardly touched since July.  It is for my daughter, and it is her birthday in just over a fortnight...

and the Teapots Quilt, which is brewing so slowly it is embarrassing.

Back to tidying the sewing room...

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...