Friday 29 March 2019

A Job Half Done


Not so different from the most recent cradle quilts that I have made, because it is the last in a batch of quilt tops that I made using floral prints.  I am halfway through quilting it.  The stripes with tiny stars, despite being pretty, make the whole job of quilting a bit tricky because the design camouflages the quilting and I can't see where I've been.  Sometimes you just have to leave a job half done and come back refreshed in a day or two.



Free Motion Mavericks this week is at Andrée's blog Quilting and Learning and I'm linking up!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Muv, that's so true - sometimes it's best to leave it and come back fresh. And it really is hard to do FMQ when you can't really see what you're doing. I'm sure that it will all work out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...