Wednesday 25 September 2019

More Vegetation


So much green is needed that this picture risks ending up as a representation of a plate of vegetables dropped from a great height.  Together with the fact that some serious puckering was threatening to take hold in the middle, an hour at a time is probably the maximum length of time I can concentrate before impatience threatens to take over.

  

To highlight the top of the hedge I have laid some greenish yellow over the green mix that I stitched in last week.

I'll get there eventually.

2 comments:

  1. Seeing the first photo I really liked the yellow/green mix - and then I read further down! LOL! Coming on a treat. Just quilt those puckers into oblivion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Muv, it really is coming along great. I hope you feel better and get a chance to work on it some more :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...