Wednesday 14 December 2016

Place Your Bids by Email!


The annual 12 x 12 Exhibition is now on show at Midsomer Quilting, raising money for the local hospice, Dorothy House.  Entrance is free, and many of the quilts are for sale by auction.  Just to feast your eyes, here are two that aren't - Three Hares by Stephanie Brown...


... and The Mystery of Christmas by Justine North.

If you can't visit the exhibition but would like to make a bid, all the quilts that are up for auction can be viewed on Flickr, where you will find the email address.  Bids from abroad are welcome - just remember to bid in £ sterling!

Here is the Flickr link, which has been playing up a bit, so I am typing it out in full to try and avoid glitches.  Just copy and paste it into your internet search box if nothing works from here.

flickr.com/photos/112636268@N06/sets/72157673661160554

5 comments:

  1. Muv, the link to Flickr doesn't seem to be working. I'll try again tomorrow, they may just be temporarily off line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Marly - I've checked the link. Everything is working at this end. Just a glitch, perhaps.

      Delete
    2. Doesn't work for me either...

      Delete
    3. Hello Patricia - yes it's a nuisance. It wouldn't play for me this morning for a while. I have now put the link up in full to help you get there.

      Delete
  2. They are beautiful! I'll have to add a 12x12 project to the long list of things I want to sew!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...