Sunday 28 July 2019

Six Little Cardigans


Six little cardigans, all finished, and now there are only five left because the toddler grandad cardigan was given to my niece a few days ago for her little baby boy.

It has been quite a marathon, knitting three different sizes, in different colour combinations, and with the round neck and V neck in each size.  The trouble is that I am now so much in the zone that I have started two more, scaling it up for a bigger toddler, and down for a tiny newborn.  I shall be taking my time, though.  The priority now is to finish drafting the instructions for these three sizes, and I can add in the last two sizes later.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Muv, those are such cute cardigans. You really are in the zone producing them all. It almost makes me want to knit! I'm sure that your niece like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrée! Now I need to get out of the zone. Easier said than done...

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...