Saturday 13 April 2019

A Little Cardigan Taking Shape


Edging towards the finish, with just the ribbing down both sides of the front and around the neck left to knit.  This time the shoulder shaping went smoothly, unlike last time, when I spent hours unravelling and reknitting the neckline of the green and orange cardy.  I think my husband got a little bit fed up of hearing about it, and told me quite emphatically that I needed to write down what I was doing.  Like a good girl I have been doing as I have been told, and taking lots of photographs too.  

After Easter I should be able to post the entire pattern, so if anybody is keen to get started, hunt out some double knitting baby yarn and size 10/3¼mm knitting needles and be ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...