Friday 28 September 2012

Another Triangles Doll Quilt


Similar to the previous triangles doll quilt shown last week, but with the lights and darks reversed. For both quilts I used the Frister and Rossmann Transverse Shuttle for the piecing and the 1927 Singer 99K for the binding.



Again I did the quilting by hand.  Then I kissed the little quilt goodbye and packed it into an envelope for a rather long journey to my partner.

Welcome to the latest follower, Sharon S - what a lovely cheerful smile on your avatar!

2 comments:

  1. And I was the lucky recipient! It still hangs on my wall where I can see it every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear from you, Barbara. And yours to me hangs on my wall.
    Love,
    Muv

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...